Since the school is unaided, fees is decided by the governing body of the society in consultation with the P.T.A from time to time to meet the expenses for the development of the school.
1) Tuition fee is charged for 12 months. Tuition fee can be paid at a time, term or monthly basis. However, tuition fees of Pre-primary is to be paid in four installments. There would be Rs.500/- concession on onetime in the school.
2) Admission Fee is collected when a child is newly admitted in the school.
3) Term Fee and other relevant fees are collected every year in the beginning of the session. While paying Term fee previous Fee/Report card should be shown in the office.
4) A pupil who fails to pay the fees for two months continuously may be asked to discontinue his / her studies.
5) The monthly tuition fees should be paid before 15th of every month. If 15th happens to be a holiday, the last day to pay the fees will be the previous working day. A fine of Rs. 20/- will be levied on those who failed to pay the fees on time and for the further delay of payment Rs. 10 will be added to the fine per month.
6) Fee can be paid in cash or cheque. The cheque should be A/c payee drawn in favour of ‘St. Vincent Pallotti School.’
7) There will be an increment of fee around 10-15% every year.