The entry point to school is Nursery. Admissions are granted purely on the merit basis depending on the availability of the seats. Admission forms are available in the month of December of every year on the stipulated dates for the following academic session at the school office. Registration of new students can also be done on the stipulated date and time with the applicable terms and conditions. Any child who has completed three years of age on the 30th Sep. of the year of admission is eligible to get admission to Nursery. A corresponding age limit is set for the senior classes. There will be readmission in I to VIII.
The admission form should be submitted in the School Office with proper details and correct spellings.
1) A photocopy of attested Birth Certificate of Municipal Corporation / Gram Panchayat should be enclosed with the Admission Form (Form no. 9).
2) A Photocopy of attested “Caste Certificate” should also be submitted if any (i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc.)
3) A photocopy of the Aadhar Card should be submitted.
4) A Photocopy of Baptism Certificate should be attached, if belonging to Christian Community.
5) The students coming from other schools must produce Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
6) Migration Certificate for students coming from other boards.
The parents seeking admission in St. Vincent Pallotti School are expected to remain present with their child.
The originals of Birth Certificate and Caste Certificate should be produced for verification during admission.